Library

Hermione Granger

by Jane Clements

"Books and Cleverness! There are much more important things friendship and bravery." Hermione Granger"When are you going to get into your head. We're in this together." Hermione Granger
This is Hermione (http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/hermione-granger/image ())

Imagine it. A knife at your throat. Your friends are depending on you and at the moment you are depending on your friends. What would you do? My hero is Hermione Granger. She is one of the main characters in the Harry Potter books. She is brave, kind, courageous and very smart. She proves that not only boys can do the impossible. She is the only girl to stand up to a Death Eater and gets all O's (Hogwarts term for A) student and has saved Harry's life many, many times. She is a character who will do anything for what she believes in and loves and never backs down. She is an incredibly inspirational hero.

In the Harry Potter books she is a big part in defeating Lord Voldemort. She stood up to countless of Voldemort's followers and to one of the most powerful Dark Wizards, Bellatrix Lestrange. She was the only one who stuck with Harry all the time. She even left the ones she loved more than anything. She helped find Salazar Slytherin's Locket, Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem, Nagini and Helga Hufflepuff's Cup. Without her Voldemort would have not even been close to being defeated.

Hermione Jean Granger was born on September 19, 1979 in England. She went to Hogwarts when she was 10 in 1989. When she finished her quest to find the Horcruxes she went back to finish school and worked in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement but before that worked on her organization SPEW the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare and worked in the Department of the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. She married Ron Weasly and had two children, Rose and Hugo Weasly.

Hermione Granger inspires me because she was always the one who made Harry and Ron do the best they could. She proves that any girl can be the leader. The Harry Potter gave me something to believe in. Hermione gave me a an inspiration. Hermione is what every girl wants to be. She is smart, brave, kind, loving, committed, selfless and a leader. She had to wipe her parents' memories to defeat Voldemort. Now I think that is a true commitment. Harry might be the chosen one but Hermione was a true hero.