Hoops and Yoyo

by Aleksei from Inglewood

Hoops and Yoyo
 (hoopsandyoyo.com)
(hoopsandyoyo.com)

Hoops is a Pink cartoon Cat And Yoyo is a Green Cartoon bunny. They both are the funniest animals in the whole wide world. The love donuts and Coffee!! They also have a little unknown animal friend Lil Piddles. They have a bear friend CHILI and a marshmallow friend name Marshy. He's two-stories high.

(hoopsandyoyo.com)
(hoopsandyoyo.com)

Hoops and Yoyo and also Piddles love bacons!!! Me Too! They made songs with their big Friend Parry Gripp! These songs are the songs that they made. The first song on the album, One donut a day, I've got better manners than you, The Hyper Hoops Song, It's time for a snack, Tuesday Treat Day, Marshy, You're so niiiiiiiice!, Goin' campin', Free Popsicles, Scream for Hoops and Yoyo, Bacon!, Coffee is good, Employee badge, Habby Birthday, or else!, Do you like Waffles?, The Ballad Of Piddles, You smell Good, And The last song on the album

(hoopsandyoyo.com)
(hoopsandyoyo.com)

The song on Paragraph 2 are In Hallmarks stores! They Have a website. It's on hoopsandyoyo.com