Joseph Biden

by Dakota from DuBois

Life is a matter of really tough choices.
Joe Biden (green.autoblog.com)
Joe Biden (green.autoblog.com)

Joe Biden had a stuttering problem as a child through his teenage years. I researched my hero in “Biography Today.” I chose Joe Biden because he is our vice president and I wanted to know more about him. There was a lot that I didn’t know.

Do you know where Joe Biden was born, well if not I will tell you? Joe was born in Scranton P.A... He was born on November 20, 1942. His dads name was Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. His moms name was Jean (Finnegan) Biden. He has three siblings, two younger brothers, James and Francis, and one younger sister Valerie.

Biden attended Roman Catholic parochial schools in Scranton and Claymont for his elementary education. He attended high school at Arch Mere Academy. He attended a lot of private catholic schools. He enrolled at the University of Delaware. Joe was one of the smartest in all of his classes. The only problem was that Joe had a stuttering problem.

White house (destination360.com)
White house (destination360.com)

As a kid Joe worked a huge field of jobs from life guarding to landscaping. Joe was a good councilman. He had good humor, and liberal political beliefs. Joe says he liked all his jobs. He said his favorite one is being the Vice President. He said there is a lot of paperwork and reading that that is what he does most of the time.

Joe is important, without him our world wouldn’t be the same. Joe says he loves his job. He says he wouldn’t what to do without it. Joe finally got over his stuttering problem in high school. He loves his family and wouldn’t be able to do it without them. He says there such a big help.