Jesse Ventura

by Bradley from Billings

Jesse Ventura did a lot of great things for the United States and especially Minnesota. He is a very brave, determined, strong man. He has helped America by fighting in the war so we can sleep safely in our beds at night because what happens over there makes a difference over here.

(http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsV/17613.gif)

Jesse is very brave. He was a navy seal for sixteen years, taking on any challenge that faced him. As a navy seal he has seen things and done things a normal person could not handle. He also knows things that the government does not tell the public because it would cause people to go crazy. Now he lives in Mexico on the beach because he didn’t like the winters in Minnesota where he lived after he was an actor.

Jesse was an actor in the first Predator movie and a few others which means he is a very determined man. After he was an actor he lived in Minnesota where he became governor of Minnesota. He was the governor of Minnesota for about four years, from 1999 to 2003. Jesse claimed that the Navy Seals taught him to be so determined. He thinks that all great leaders should be as determined as him.

The Navy Seals also made Jesse a very strong man. He has remained a strong man for so long because he was in the military for a long time and the military made him a much disciplined man. After being in the military for so long Jesse became a WWE wrestler for a little while. As a WWE wrestler he worked out a lot and became even more ripped. As time went on he became more widely known because of it and then became an actor.

Jesse was an actor, a WWE wrestler, governor of Minnesota, and it is all because he was a navy seal for 16 years. In the navy seals he developed strength, bravery, and determination and these have helped him accomplish all the things he has done so far. Jesse Ventura has done a lot of great things for this nation from entertainment to saving POWs in foreign countries.