Jackie H

by Ryan from Pickerington

A hero is somebody that is inspiring or doing something for the greater good and is not selfish.

Link that represents my mom
www.thebusinessowner.com.

It is important to have a hero because it sets a goal you want to achieve. Also it makes it so that you keep on going and you know it's for a reason and you're not just doing it.  So yes, I do think it's important to have a hero.

My hero is my mom. She is my hero because of everything she has gone through in her life.  She is also very hard working and everything she owns she worked for. That is why she is my hero.

My mom should be in the hero hall of fame. She should be in the hall of fame because everything she went through. She went from living in Brooklyn to a successful life and raising 3 children. She is not perfect but she still should be accepted in the hero hall of fame. She works really hard and everything she gets is earned. She is not selfish at all. She does everything for me and my 2 brothers.

1. Who is your personal hero

My father is my hero.

2. Why?

Because he showed me you have to work hard for what you want.

3.  When did you start working hard?

When I was 10 years old.

4.  Are there any experiences that changed your life for the good?

When my father was hurt working.

5.  Who was your favorite family member and why?

My father.

6.  Why is your hero, your hero?

My father is my hero because he taught me everything in life.

7.  When did you know you wanted to do good in your life?

I knew I wanted to do good in my life when I was helping out at the homeless shelter.

8.  When did you stop being selfish.

I stopped being selfish when I met Norman.

9.  How did you learn to work hard from your father?

He showed hard work and dedication made me work hard.

10. What did your hero do for a living?

He raised 3 children and worked 3 jobs