Uncle Jeff

by Sean from Dublin

My definition of a hero is, someone who is very kindhearted and courageous. My definition of a hero is someone will put themselves in danger to save others, somebody that is brave. A hero is someone who will help others. My hero is my Uncle Jeffrey.

My hero is a strong fire chief in Boulder Rural Colorado but, he can be the nicest person ever. Once when I was little he let me use a fire hose, which if he had not helped me hold the awesome power of the fire hose, it would have made me fly. I think that he is a hero. He is just an ordinary person that helps his family, which is my cousins, but he also tackles infernos. He works at Boulder Rural Fire Rescue.

My hero is kindhearted to many people because he let me use a fire hose. He is courageous because he helps people who are in a fire. He put himself in danger because once in Colorado there was a mudslide and he helped citizens that were in it. He is brave because he helps stop fires from hurting people. He helps people by taking them away from danger.

Thank you for reading about my hero, and why I think he is a hero.