Kirsten

by Allison from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Loyal friend
We love kittens
We love kittens

The story is about my friend Kirsten and I when we were in school. Kirsten always helps me when I am sad. We have been friends since kindergarten.

One day I felt sad because people were calling me names and then Kirsten comes over and tell me it will be all right, I shouldn’t worry about them and that made me feel better. Then we went to the office and talked with the principal and she solved it. Then we went back outside and talked with my friends. They asked me if I was all right and I said, “Yes”. Kirsten and I told them what happened. For the rest of the day I was happy. I feel happy because Kirsten helps me when I am down or depressed.

Everybody should have a friend because then when you are down they can help you out and make you feel happy. The qualities my friend, Kirsten has is that she’s helpful, nice, happy, cool, truthful, thankful, and joyful.