Lil Wayne

by Scott from Weyauwega

(bing images)
(bing images)

Lil Wayne was born on the 27th of September in 1982. He was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. When he was twelve he was the lead actor for a middle school production of the Tin Man in The Wizard of Oz. When he was a little kid his parents wanted him to go out for sports; instead he went into musical, instead of going out for sports.

When he was in school he was a straight A student and he really never got into trouble in school. One day he did get himself into trouble at school. He got in trouble for doing some stuff behind the school out of sight of the rest of the kids that were outside with him.

Actually he doesn’t have a family because had a divorce with his ex-wife. This person is known for his rapping on the air. He has also shown reflections on other people. Now in his life his ex was trying to get back with him.

He has been in so many relations he has a lot of kids from all of his wives that he has had. Lil Wayne’s current job right now is a rapper in the making of a new song but I don’t know what it is.

The five adjectives of my famous guy are that he is very popular, cool, nice, awesome, good guy. He is a long living rapper, still coming out with new and improved songs.