Lebron James

by Christian from Milpitas

Lebron in high school (Google)
Lebron in high school (Google)

My hero is Lebron James. He is one of the best basketball player ever. Lebron started to play at a young age. He lived with his mom because his dad left him when he was little. When he was young he took pride in playing basketball but he also played football too. When he was younger his mom would make him stay with his coaches because he did not have a very good place to live. During his elementary school year he made some good friends who loved to play basketball. When Lebron was in 8th grade he could dunk on a 10 foot hoop.

Lebron in his all star jersy (Google)
Lebron in his all star jersy (Google)

Lebron went to St.Vincent/St.Mary high school. Lebron played basketball for all of his years at his high school. Lebron James had four great friend who loved to play basketball. They were all the same age and all played on the same team. When they were little they would always spend the night at each others houses when ever they could. In Lebron's first year of playing basketball for the high school, he and his teammates made it to the championship with a record of 23-1. They won the championship that year. In his junior year he got the nickname "King James." During his senior year Lebron James's life started to fall. He was accused of accepting an expensive Hummer and two old school jerseys. He was suspended for two games and their team did not make it to the finals. During his senior year he started to play much better getting higher averages and percentages. That year him and his teammates made it to the finals where a scout for the NBA was going to watch. Lebron led the team to victory beat the team that beat his team the previous year. After his game Lebron was offered a chance to go to the NBA at the age of 18.

Lebron James duncking the ball on a fast break ov (Google)

In the 2003 NBA draft James was selected as the first overall pick to the Clevelend Cavaliers. His first game was against the Sacramento Kings, when he played an average game. Also James won the rookie of the year award. Lebron failed to lead his team to the play-offs that year. The next season James went on to play in the NBA all-star game. He played on the western all-stars. He became the first ever roockie to get a triple double. In this season he also failed to make it to the playoffs. The next year he started off his season great.That season he made it to the All-Star team again. This time he won the All-Star MVP award. Since high school he still inproved and got his percantages and averages up to some of the highest in his life. Also James, Micheal Jordan, and Kobe Bryant were the only ones in the NBA to average over 30 point a game.

Lebron James (Google)
Lebron James (Google)

In Lebron's 06-07 season he was voted to be in his third consecutive NBA All-Star game. Lebron lead his team to beat the washington wizards that year in the playoffs. In the second round he also lead them to beat the Ney Jersy Nets in a 4-2 series. Then in the third series he lost his first two games , but then he won the next four games to end it 4-2. Then in the 07 Finals they lost to the San Antonio Spurs. In the 07-08 season Lebron scored his first triple double. That year Lebron was the youngest player to ever get fifteen triple-doubles. Also in this season against the Celtics Lebron became the youngest player to ever score 10,000 point in his career.

Lebron James holding hi son after his game (Google)

These are all the facts and why I choose lebron james as my hero. Also I choose him because he is one of the best players in the NBA and because he is one of my favorite basketball players in the NBA also. Also I choose him because he is one of the top scorers in the NBA and because he is an inspiration because he doesn't brag he doesn't show off and he helps out kids in need and donates money to charities. When I grow up I want to be just like Lebron James.

Google, Leborn Book, Lebron Movie:More Then A Game, Wikipedia,