Lei Feng

by Si Ying from New York

<a href=http://pekingduck.blogspot.com/leifeng.jpg>Lei Feng</a>
Lei Feng

I wrote about Lei Feng. Lei Feng did a lot for the country and the people.

My hero is Lei Feng. Lei Feng was born in 1940. Lei Feng had lost his parents since childhood and was an orphan. Lei Feng grew up in China. When Lei Feng was very small, he joined the cadre, year to year he lived in the cadre. Lei Feng died in 1962.

Lei Feng helped very many people, for instance he helped the children in under rainy day. Lei Feng went to school and taught for free; he helped old people. Lei Feng helped those that had lost family to make funeral arrangements for the person to go home on own initiative. The spirit of Lei Feng sees the country through difficulties; these facts and the spirit of Lei Feng helped in the national struggle. Lei Feng contributions to the country and to the people are very many.

Teachers help us learn all sorts of facts about Lei Feng in our childhood, and this study gives us a sense of the kind of selflessness that Lei Feng practiced. It is worthwhile to a person's spirit to study Lei Feng. When I see others in difficulty, I remember Lei Feng and I can also help others to learn about Lei Feng.

Lei Feng for the people, the spirit that pays for the country, is called “The Lei Feng Spirit.” It is the people's studying and admiring the good example of Lei Feng.

wikipedia - Lei Feng is great.
Lei Feng - Read more about how Lei Feng inspires the people of China even today