Lisa Leslie

by Shyasia from Altoona

Do you have someone, somebody who hasn’t rescued you but is your hero? I do, but this person did not rescueme, she taught me follow my dreams. Now I am going to tell you why this person is my hero.

www.lifetimetv.com/shows/ip/bc/leslie.html

My hero is Lisa Leslie. Lisa Leslie is my hero because she has a great heart, and she helps people all around the world. She also is a role model. She has donated money to the breast center and has changed and saved people’s lives forever.

Lisa Leslie is also a basketball player. She plays for the Los Angeles Sparks, and plays in the center. She has taught me how to continue with my dreams and never give up.

www.blackathlete.com/lisa.jpg
www.blackathlete.com/lisa.jpg

Lisa Leslie is 6-5 feet tall. She has been named MVP of the WNBA championship and All-Star. She also went to Southern Cal ‘94 for college.

That’s why Lisa Leslie is my hero. A hero can be anyone. It can be anyone like a sports star, writer, singer, or dancer.