Alexander Medved

by vladimir from Smorgon

Alexander Medved was our famous wrestler and he won for three times Olympic medals. Now he is living in Minsk and teaching in our Academy for sport youth and trainers who are delaing with top sport athletics and youth sport as well. I was very impressed by this person because during the Olympic games he was fighting with very strong athletes from the USA and broke his left hand . But it was not the reason to stop his game and he finished his game as a winner because his partner was completely destroyed by his behaviour and courage. Even with one healthy hand he could win and he is still now a bright example of real sportsman and champion. His name in English means "Bear" and it is true because he is very strong, intelligent and kind to people. Sport is a convey for peace he is mentioning this logo during his reports on TV or radio. People in Belarus love him so much because he is a Hero for us.