Michael Kevin Handley

by Regan from Loveland

Picture sitting in an expensive black leather chair, with a flickering projection behind you. At least ten people silently stare at you, their expressions ranging from blank to professional to curious. An inevitable sense of pressure crashes around inside you, as you stand with sweaty palms, ready to begin your hurriedly completed presentation. Michael Kevin Handley does this tirelessly everyday, and his character traits that enable him to professionally do his job include dedication,perseverance, and determination. 
Despite all the problems Michael encounters, dedication stubbornly stays in Michael's personality.Fully dedicated to all the items of his focus, Michael makes a great example of this trait. He almost always works hard and puts his very best forward, no matter the problems. His dedication to his work can encourage anyone to do their best, and makes a great example. Michael strives for the best from and for his employees, and tries to support them and console them justly. He will diligently do what needs to be done. Michael proves himself diligent and dedicated by enthusiastically finishing a slideshow for a board meeting or working through the slow road of patenting a wound care product. Also, Michael's dedication to supporting his family can embolden anyone; he puts forward his very best to care for us. He works hard everyday to support me, my brother, and my mom. In fact, you might call it overkill. Michael's extreme dedication powers him on, sometimes so much that he works himself thin to provide for us. Significantly dedicated to his work for Christ as well, he helped and led the development of a Christian organization christened Catalyst For Christ. He does all he can to help the organization, including speeches, financial work, and promoting the organization, and sacrifices his precious time to do it.Secondly, Michael perseveres in all he does. He stubbornly perseveres through all kinds of problems, especially at CHD Bioscience, where he works. He organized the company, of which he has now taken a position as CEO (Chief Executive Officer.) Michael supports and helps people at his company persevere through all types of problems, from financial challenges to social matters. Once, he had to help employees work through quite the social upheaval, and it proved to be a slow, treacherous process. But the work he so graciously does further proves the evidence of his stubborn perseverance, both at work and at home. Almost always striving to prove himself productive and helping with problems on the old homestead, he has many times intervened and changed things for the better. Like a busy bee, Michael almost never stops pushing and and striving for the best. Last summer, my mother needed to pull the overgrown jungle of grass out of the little dog run because she wanted to make it into a lush, flourishing garden, with pumpkins and tomatoes and many other plants to harvest and care for. Michael, of course, immediately volunteered. Although he spent nearly all weekend out in the blistering heat, he got it done. His deeds of his creditable past have included providing for and leading some critically important things, such as redefining a company's cracking bones and starting a prospering religious organization from a consequential call and a hopeful dream. Third, but not final, determination rules all. Very determined in doing the many, many items of his focus with excellence, he strives to stubbornly push on, no matter the bumps and holes in the road. Once, back in his college years, when he took classes at the University of Southern California, Michael made the choice to take five arduous classes at once. The class proved itself as quite long and tiring, but as per usual, Michael's stubborn determination shined through, and he finished with good grades and an accomplished, triumphant attitude. In his recent past, he has proved himself as a committed and determined leader; set on the goal of organizing CHD Bioscience and turning the members into a hard-working, capable team. It proved itself as quite difficult, nearly beyond backbreaking challenges. Michael had especial difficulty with the social troubles. Michael still deals with all the graces that come with running a company every day. That takes stubborn determination, of which Michael has no shortage of. Also in his recent past, my father answered a calling and started Catalyst for Christ. It proved itself as a slow road, with heavy traffic, but he eventually got it up and running successfully. With gracious help from Kingdom Way Ministries, the organization has thus far progressed from it's humble beginnings, and has evidently prospered . Michael's determination to finish everything he does, and also finish it with excellence, has proved to help him greatly along the way. Whether his dedication slowly emerges when tirelessly shoveling the driveway, or when his perseverance takes the stage as he meets with international companies in countless different nations for his job, you can be sure that Michael will be determined to finish the task, and finish it well. Michael has had many accomplishments, from achieving a successful relationship with God to making the front page in the newspapers. Also, he leaves behind a great role model of a determined, dedicated person. He has had many adventures and fascinating stories, with many more to look forward too. Michael stubbornly refuses to give up and stop trying; striving to consistently be his best. He also proves himself a great example of the three traits he evidently possess; dedication, perseverance, and determination. For this and many other reasons, he proves himself as my hero.
Image result for Michael Handley CHD Bioscience