Michael Joseph Jackson

by Carlos from Oxnard

Michael Joseph Jackson

My hero is Michael Jackson, the famous singer and entertainer, who recently passed away. He is my hero because he had the best singing voice. Michael Joseph Jackson died June 25, 2009 at, age 50 and was born on August 29, 1958. Michael Joseph Jackson died because his doctor gave him the wrong pills.

Michael Jackson is my hero for several reasons. One reason he is my hero is because he had the best dancing moves, such as the Moonwalk and the Robot. Another reason, as I mentioned earlier, is because I really like his songs. I like “Beat It,” “Billie Jean,” ”Thriller,” and “Bad.”

Michael Jackson started his musical life with his brothers. They started a band called the Jackson 5. Michael was the youngest member of the band. He had a best selling album called “Thriller.” Michael Jackson has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice.

Michael Jackson is a true hero, not just because he was a great musician, but because he gave lots of his money to many different charities. He even has his own foundation called, “Heal the World.’’

Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana and was the 7th child in his family. In his biography, he said that he had a difficult childhood. Michael Jackson’s brother died shortly after his birth. Michael Jackson is my hero because he was the best singer. Michael Jackson inspired me to love people and to sing.