Michael Jeffrey Jordan

by Kyra from Milpitas

Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan Dunking (thedailymind.com)

My hero's name is Michael Jeffery Jordan. He was born on February 17th, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York. He is 6'6 and weights 216lbs. He went to Laney High School in Wilmington, North Carolina. He also went to North Carolina University . His nickname is ''Air Jordan''. and people call him that because he jumps so high he flies like a bird. Also he has a brand with the same name.

Michael as a child (friends.mavs.com)
Michael as a child (friends.mavs.com)

One reason why I picked Michael Jordan is because he is one of the best player in NBA. Another reason is that he is a hard worker because when he retired and came back he worked really hard to bring his magic back. Also, another reason why is because he has become a legend and has received a lot of awards. Some of the honors he got were a six-time NBA champion (1991-1993;1996-98),NBA MVP(1998,'91,'96,'98),and 10-time all NBA First Team(1987-93,1996-98).

Michael Jordan with Championship Trophy (mbadiversity.com)

Michael and I are alike in many ways. One thing we have in common is that we both like to play basketball. Another thing is that we both do other active things besides basketball. He likes to play golf and I like to dance . Also he inspires me to do well and always put all of your heart into things you like to do. One example is if I love dance I will keep practicing until I make it perfectly. Also he inspired me to work hard on the things I love. He is a great hero.

Michael Jordan with Championship Rings (upperdeckblogs.wordpress.com)