Mozart

by Maria Jose from Xalapa

Mozart´s music is beautiful!
<a href=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg/150px-Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg>Boy Mozart</a>
Boy Mozart

Mozart was born on January 27th, 1756 in Salzburg and died in Vienna on December 5th 1791 and his family was Anna Maria Mozart, Leopold Mozart and Maria Anna Nannerl Mozart.

The name of Mozart is Johanne Chrysostomus Wolfangus Theophilus Mozart and he made the composition of 6 years. Leopold Mozart his father was violinist. One of his first operas was La finta semplice. His sister played the piano and his father played the violin in his first major opera. He traveled with his father and his sister and was in love with a woman, her name was Constance, and traveled to Vienna and made his life there and his final opera was the Magic Flute.

I choose Mozart because his music is beautiful, because it is classic and is famous in the world and is very good.

Mozart - The Mozart Project - his life and works