Orlando Bloom

by Michele from Michigan

<a href=http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp0949.jpg>Orlando Bloom</a>
Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom is an amazing actor because he puts his soul and heart into his dreams and he never gives up. On January 13, 1977, Orlando Bloom was born in Canterbury, Kent England. His mother, Sonia Constance Josephine Copeland, named him Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom after the 17th century composer Orlando Gibbons. Today he is 5’ll” and his friends call him Orli, or OB. Orlando has one sister named Samantha. She was born two years before Orlando on August 15, 1975. When Orlando was thirteen he found out his dad was actually his guardian, Colin Stone. Orlando thought his real dad was Harry Saul Bloom, who died from a stroke when Orlando was only four.

<a href=http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/LOTR_Fell054_OrlandoBloom.jpg>Orlando</a>
Orlando

A few years later, after Orlando was born he attended many schools. He went to St. Edmunds School and there he struggled with dyslexia. Then in 1993, he moved to London, and joined the National Youth Theatre. He then earned a scholarship to the British American Drama Academy. But, sadly in 1998, he broke his back from a three-story fall. Scared that he would not be able to act again, he started doing yoga and built up his back strength. In 2001, he landed a major role in the "Lord Of the Rings: The Fellowship Of Ring". He played Legolas. While shooting that movie, he fell off his horse and broke a rib. He also played some other roles in movies, including, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Teen People also voted him one of the 25 Hottest Stars under 25 in 2002. Orlando Bloom has had many accomplishments.

<a href=http://www.orlando-bloom.com.ar/pictures/orlando-bloom9.jpg>Orlando</a>
Orlando

Orlando Bloom demonstrates great heroism. "I broke my back. I fell out of a window... some friends had a roof terrace on the landing before their apartment, and I fell off the drainpipe. It gave way, actually, and I fell three floors. I was told I might not walk again. So, for about four days, I was contemplating that as a serious part of reality. Then they operated, and I walked out of the hospital in about twelve days." That is a quote from Orlando Bloom. It is where some heroism was demonstrated. Also Orlando displays heroism in that movies he does. He has to be brave to audition and play parts in a movie. Also he definitely shows heroism because he has dyslexia.

Orlando’s behavior reflects many characteristics in him. One of them is that he is brave, because he has been in many movies and shows. Another characteristic is that he is considerate, because he had to give his dog away because of his tight filming schedules. So he couldn’t take care of his dog and he wanted what was best for her. Another characteristic is that he perseveres. Even though he has dyslexia he studies the scripts and memorizes them. He is a great person who cares for others.

Orlando is still alive today. Thankfully he hasn’t died yet, since he is only 30, he has long life ahead of him. He will have new opportunities and new movies and television shows. He has been through so much and he still follows his dreams and his heart. Hopefully, he stays around for a while and keeps giving to the world.

Orlando Bloom taught us both a lesson. That is, to never give up on your dreams no matter what happens to you. Also he taught us to listen to your heart even when things get tough. He is an awesome actor and should continue making movies for the joy of the world.