Osmosis Jones

by Dylan from Milwaukee

( ())
( ())

Osmosis Jones had the charisma and drive to save the city of Frank. Through bravery and courage he and his partner Drips the cold pill stopped the evil monkey dookie virus and managed to inspire me to become more like him.

At the beginnings of the film we see an out of shape slovenly Frank. He works at the zoo, his daughter visiting him for the day they share lunch by the monkey cage. She eats Twinkies packed by her father. And he covers an egg with mayo and mass amounts of salt, then drops it in a pile of monkey dodo, then eats it. This is where Jones's  journey begins. We find a young cocky white blood cell who gets in trouble and is a cop at the lowers rank. He is assigned to be an escort to the cold and cough pill that was coming in. the Virus inside the egg during this time was giving sore throats and stuffy noses.

As the two go along, Osmosis finds things that are peculiar about all the symptoms they were treating. He decides to investigate. When they treat the stuffy nose one day they see the virus that caused it. They try to tell the mayor but he wouldn't listen, and when dookie hit the fan and the virus had thrown Frank into a fever that put him moments to death, Jones killed the virus and saved the day.

All of the cells in Frank's body recognize him because he risked his life to save them, and that is a strong heroic trait. Being willing to sacrifice yourself for the good of other people is the most heroic power of them all. I admire Osmosis Jones because his actions as a foolish kid were brave enough to save the day and become more adult like by the end. Plus if the world lost Bill Murry's character, Frank, the course of human existence would shift completely. The actions of Osmosis Jones were heroic to say the least.