PSY

by Yoo Jin from Sriracha

This is PSY. (www.starpulse.com ())
This is PSY. (www.starpulse.com ())

PSY was born on December 31st, 1977 and his Korean name is Jae-sang Park. PSY means psycho that he wants to focus on music and being crazy. Then he doesn't care about other people. In addition, he focuses on his own desire and faithfulness so these are his priorities. Moreover, he is South Korean singer, songwriter, record producer and rapper.

In January 2001, PSY debut his album . However, South Korean government demanded fine to PSY because that song lyric was inappropriate. Therefore he paid a fine. The people called "The Bizarre Singer" to PSY because his dance and rap were unconventional and menacing. His second album was controversy in Korea in 2002. This album lyrics were inappropriate due to their influence on children and teenagers. PSY third album's title song "Champion" was an enormous success due to the hype from the World Cup games in Seoul.
www.ablogtowatch.com
www.ablogtowatch.com
In 2012, PSY sixth album's title song, was huge famous in the world. When he was announced this song, people liked his funny dance, overdose rhythm, amusing lyrics and horse dance. 'Gangnam style' was second in Billboard chart and stayed 4 weeks. That was the first time in Korean music. In addition, this song was first in UK chart and it was first at iTunes chart in 30 countries. Then he got 30 Music Awards. To everyone's surprise, 'Gangnam Style' was a new world record in YouTube. In May 2014, this hit was twenty hundred million in YouTube. Then again, it was top honor. When Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun watched 'Gangnam Style' music video, he suggested a contract to PSY.

From my perspective, he is a genuine hero because he supports South Korea and people love Korea more. A huge number of people don't know where Korea is the first time. However, when people heard 'Gangnam Style' song, people became more interested in Korea and affectionate with Koreans. Those influences are from PSY. Overall, I want to support Korea and be famous all around world like PSY because I want to introduce Korea's food, culture, and history to the world's people.

ACESHOWBIZ - My hero's life
iTunes - My hero's Biography