Police

by Inaki from Pedregal

Policemen risk their lives everyday to save others'' lives.

Policemen always help the community, they always risk their lives, they teach you how to be safe and have things under control, policemen are like angels, they are caring, protective, trustful, and friendly.

Policemen always work, they might be checking for cars that are speeding, or helping keep a street under control when there is an event, or they go to schools to teach children about the dangers in life, or they are risking their lives in a shooting. Police always have a bunch of work but somehow they like it, risking their lives for other people to be safe, I mean that's brave.

Police see things that nobody should see, they do things that are really hard, like when someone dies they have to tell their family. Imagine how hard to tell someone they lost their son. They also have to take people to jail, just because of one mistake they ruined their life, their family, their friends, etc.

Imagine leaving your home without knowing if you will return, or if your family will not be hurt by someone that wants revenge; they always, always risk their lives.

Policemen are my heroes because thanks to them I am safe, drug-free, and I know how to react when someone offers me something that it is not good. I learned this in a program called D.E.A.L. The policeman who taught me and friends how to be drug-free, and told us everything that I wrote in my S.A. That's why he is my hero because maybe someday I will face with someone that wants to harm me.