Prophet (pbuh)

by Ali from Karachi

Every person have favorite personality and as well as idol . Like this i have also an favorite personality and he is my idol and I want to follow him and I try to follow him . The personality I am talking about is our lovely Prophet (pbuh) . For whom the world is created . In a Hadis Allah says to Hazrat Adam A S that if "Muhamaad S A W would not be there you would also not be created ".

Hazarat Muhammad S A W was born in the city of Saudia Arabia. His father's name was Abdullah and his mother's name was Bi Bi Amna . Before his birth his father passed away and when he was seven his mother also passed away. When his mother died he was nourished in the supervision of Bi Bi Halima. When he was young, he was famous for his honesty and truthfulness. Allah sent him to teach people and to show the right path, when he became forty he was rewarded by the throne of Prophet by Allah . 

Now i come to the main topic, why he is an idol personality for me? He is favorite personalty for me because he was very brave, honest and holy man. He was also favorite person of ALLAH. He was so much honest that Allah had discuss about his honesty in Quran. He was a poised man. He had a greatest personality in the history of the world and Islam. He was so honest that his friend kept their valuable things with him. He is a role model for every Muslim. He died when he was of 63 .