RSPCA Animal Rescue

by Morgan from Coonamble, Australia

RSPCA Animal Rescue!

My hero, the RSPCA Animal Rescue, is a place where if animals have been treated with cruelty or disrespect, if an animal is left to die of has no loving care of an owner, the RSPCA Animal Rescue will rescue the animal in need of help and will look after it until it can be given to a loving and caring family. The mission of my hero the RSPCA Animal Rescue is to save the lives of animals that have been treated with cruelty instead of respect and has no one to love them and care for them anymore.

To be able to work in the RSPCA Animal Rescue you must be at least 14 years and older. If you want to work for the RSPCA you have to be familiar with all types of animals and you must treat all the animals in the shelter with respect. You also can join the RSPCA as a family, adult member, concession member, student member, junior member or a life member. The costs of these memberships are shown at the bottom of this paragraph.

Family membership- $55.00
Adult membership- $40.00
Concession membership- $20.00
Student membership- $20.00
Junior membership- $20.00
Life membership- $1200.00

RSPCA Animal Rescue Shelters can be found all over Australia. The shelters all support animals and help find new loving homes for them. Here are some of the shelters in Australia: Blue Mountains, Broken Hill, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, New Castle, Nowra, Orange, Port Macquarie, Tweed heads, Wollongong, Yagoona and they are just some of the shelters in Australia. All the shelters all over Australia help save the lives of animals that haven’t had the chance to live the lives that they have dreamed of.

The animals shelters just do not rescue animals; they help animals find their owners if they have a microchip and they also save animals that have been treated badly for a very long time. The shelters all support one thing: saving the lives of animals that are in need of loving care that they haven’t experienced yet. If you are looking for a new pet, you can also visit the shelters which have an animal adoption centre. The end.