My Mom, Risa Erlinda

by Alika Novika from SMAN 5 Bandung

I have a special person. She is my hero, my mother. Her name is Risa Erlinda, and she is 49 years old. She was born in Palembang. Her body is not tall and not short. She has brown eyes and straight hair. She wears veil. She is not too short and too tall. She likes to eat fruits and specific food from Palembang, Mpek-mpek.

The figure of mother in a family has a very important role in one family's life. Mother is needed by her children, because all problems can be solved when we discuss with mom.

She has been pregnant for 9 months without complaint with bets his life she gives birth in pain in greeted with happiness and smiles happily welcomed the birth of her baby.

Despite feeling tired and sleepy when the baby is crying mother wakes up at night, and takes care until the baby is back to sleep. And mother raised us with the education and faith that we are smart and holding on to faith.

My mother always gives us support, when we need her, she always comes for us. When I’m down she is someone who is loyal to listen to what I tell her. My mom is a place where I spend the outpouring of the heart. I want to make my mom proud of me so I have to do my best. I LOVE YOU MOM, YOU ARE MY HERO.