Richard Tiffany Gere

by Bruna from Recife

Richard Gere isn't a hero that saves lives, he isn't a hero in fact, he's a personality that is really appreciated by so many people who like good movies and excellent actors! Richard Tiffany Gere was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at August 31 in 1949. Doris Anna, his mother was a homeworker and his father an insurance agent. Gere first worked professionally at the Provincetown Playhouse on Cape Cod in 1971. Gere was married to supermodel Cindy Crawford from 1991 to 1995. In 2002, he married actress Carey Lowell. They have a son, Homer James Jigme Gere, who was born in 2000 and is named after Gere's father. Gere's first major acting role was in the original London stage version of "Grease" in 1973. He did until now, 38 movies, one of them that I love is "Pretty Woman".

This personality makes a difference to me, because we have an example about a good actor and person that he is.