Rosa Perez

by Sonia from Van Nuys

My hero is my favorite teacher

I admire Ms. Perez because she is a great teacher. She is a great teacher because she was always there for us when we needed her help on something. She was also great because she used to make things fun not boring. Also she used to make us do fun projects.

She is a great teacher because she was always there for us when we needed her help on something. She was also great because she use to make thing fun not boring. Also she use to make us do fun projects. She is also a great teacher because she was a lot of fun.

I also admire her because she was really fun. She was fun because she let us go outside everyday and play handball. She was also fun because she used to tell us stories that happened to her. She was also fun because she let us have a lot of fun and also because she was the best.

I also admire her because she was also really nice. She was nice because she let us got to the bathroom more than four times a day. She was also nice because she didn’t really leave us a lot of homework. She was also nice because she wasn’t those kinds of teachers that are going to be screaming at you just for talking or not doing your work.

I also admire her because of a lot of things that I can’t even think, that’s how fun and cool she was. If you ever meet my hero she is really pretty and nice. I choose her because she was the best teacher I've ever had. I also choose her because of how fun and cool she was with us. I really miss her a lot because she was the best teacher I've had.