RIN TIN TIN

by Kevin from Marietta

(A Rin Tin Tin movie)
(A Rin Tin Tin movie)

Rin Tin Tin was a dog that was a Hollywood star and was the best dog star in the world.  Rin Tin Tin was found in World War 1 but he was born 9/10/1918. Duncan came with Rin Tin Tin to the U.S. for Rinty to be a star in Hollywood. Rin tin tin was a Red Cross dog with his owner Duncan.

(Rin Tin Tin)
(Rin Tin Tin)

Rin Tin Tin made 26 films for Warner Brothers pictures and saved the studio from bankruptcy.  Though he was fired from them, he got more jobs. Rin Tin Tin was named  after a soldier who was telling Duncan the story of Rin Tin Tin and Nanette with dolls. Duncan was sent to a battlefield and found Rin Tin Tin and his mom and sister and brother. Rin Tin Tin died on August 10, 1932 and Duncan died in 1960.  He said, "There will always be a Rin Tin Tin."

(Rin Tin Tin with Junior)
(Rin Tin Tin with Junior)

Then Junior was born when Rin Tin Tin was 12.  He took over being the new Rin Tin Tin and that he was. Junior was born in September 1931.  He made lots of tv shows and movies.  He was the new Rin Tin Tin. Rin Tin Tin is my hero because he saved people when he was in World War I and he was a Red Cross Dog and the best star in the world of dogs and people.