Rexie Doodlebug

by Alana from La Crescenta

ark! ark!
Rexie!! (Original Art by Alana)
Rexie!! (Original Art by Alana)

My hero is my dog, Rexie Doodlebug. I choose him as my hero because he inspires me to be responsible for him, as in caring for him, feeding him, washing him, picking up his excrement, and other things like that. His breed - Bischon Friese, or Bee-shawn Free-zeh. They are mainly white, and real cute.

Bischon Frieses are smallish. By that I mean that they are sort of small, and sort of medium. Rexie is big, for a Bischon. He's also sort of overweight, but not very. He has these nice brown eyes, that look like they are actually looking at you and listening to you, which they actually might be, you know!

I slightly admire Rexie, because, plenty of times, we've left the front door open, and he got out, but didn't run out the door into the outside! Once, we also left the gate to the front yard,(which is connected to the backard), open, and Rexie was in the backyard, yet he did not run into the front yard and into the outside world! I very much admire Rexie for restraining himself from running away. In my opinion, Rexie Doodlebug is the most intellegent dog on the face of the planet!!!!!

Powered by NopCommerce