Roberto

by Hannah from Florida

Animal Rescue

Mr. Roberto saved my life from the animals next door.They got out and they tried to kill me. They were snakes and dogs, rotweiller full blooded. I screamed and then Mr. Roberto came and put nets on the dogs and he brought cages that were glass.

Then the animal control came 5 hours later and then they took the animals to the animal shelter. The owner came and payed the fine. The poor lady went to town she said and did not lock the door so the dogs could go to the bathroom. She said that this would never happen again.

The lady said where is the girl and they said we do not know where she is. I was still in the house with Roberto, my rescuer. Mr. Roberto called the ambulance. They took to long so he went to the hospital. They had to sew me up and then Mr. Roberto told them the entire story and they sent the bill and information on the accident and said that Mr. Roberto wants to press charges on you.

Then they lost the case and had to pay the fine and the bill and were fired.

And now I have recovered.

know me and mr. roberto are friends