Deborah Rosa

by Hayley from Pleasant hill

"I like all of you as indivuals, but not as a class"

Ms. Rosa is my hero becasue she is an amazing woman who has done so much for all of her students. She is strong because she has to deal with three sixth grade classes, two seventh grade classes, and one eigth grade class. All of her students give her a really hard time; I would know because I am in her seventh grade math class and math lab class. She works really hard at what she does so I decided to dedicate a web page to her because she is a strong, devoted, loving mother, daughter, teacher, wife, and best of all a WONDERFUL friend.

Ms. Rosa has a great impact through everything that she does. She is like a best friend to me; she has helped me through many things that I have gone through so far this year. You can tell her absoulutely anything and she will try to help you in any way that is possible. I, myself, know from expierience, because I was going through some rough times at school and I thought that the only person that I could go to or trust to tell was Ms.Rosa. I don't think that I could have gone through this school year without her always being there for me.

At the beginning of the school year I was, in a way, failing as a student and a person. I feel that if it weren't for Ms. Rosa I would not be here right now, so Ms.Rosa is also a life saver. Just think, I used to think so low of myself and never thought that I could do anything in life and then Ms.Rosa helped me open up my eyes and realize that I was a great student and a good person. Also, in the beginning of the year I had all F's, even in her class. When Ms.Rosa found out about it she was sooooo hard on me. Now, because of her puttig my head back into my studies and not the boys and drama of school, I now have B's and C's.

Every morning when we all walk into her class, we all become really happy (at least I do) because we all know that Ms. Rosa is happy. Whenever I walk into her class it's like I just got the biggest hug of my life because I know that she is my teacher for the next two periods. I love just walking into her class and being able to know that I have no worries at all because I have my best friend and the only person that I can trust teaching me. I love Ms. Rosa a lot and I don't know what I would do without her.

I just have one thing to say on the last paragraph...

I love you Ms. Rosa and math next year wont be the same without you!!!!!