Steve Jobs

by Evan from Calgary

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."-Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs Web
Steve Jobs Web

I chose to read about Steve Jobs because he was very successful and intelligent. My book is a Biography. My book is 656 pages long. My book is from 1955 to 2011. My book was made in September 10, 2013 and my author is Walter Isaacson. Walter Isaacson was born on May 20, 1952 in New Orleans and he made many biographies about numerous people. He also wasn't just a writer; he also has a B.A. in history and literature.

Steve Jobs Portrait
Steve Jobs Portrait

Steve Jobs was born and raised in San Francisco, America. Steve has 2 biological parents and 2 adoptive parents. He also has 2 sisters. He went to school in San Francisco and took many creative classes like calligraphy in college. Steve Jobs loved to design video games when he was away from school. Later on in Steve Jobs' life he dropped out of all of his classes in college and later left Apple as well. Steve saw himself as a role model and used himself to improve. Steve had a dream to become a technician and run a company because he was passionate about technology. As Steve Jobs was in school he did well in his subjects like math, science and mainly mechanics. Which helped him become passionate in those fields.

Steve Jobs Action
Steve Jobs Action

Steve Jobs had a hard time staying in a place where he worked. He either got fired or quit. After Steve Jobs worked for Apple for the 2nd time he became successful. He was good at his job and his peers were impressed with him so he stayed put in Apple for a long time. Steve had a friend for a long time that helped him build his wondrous machines. He is Steve Wozniak, Steve's best friend. Woz was a good influence. He is a smart and kind person. Steve Jobs' imagination and open mind helped him create things with no base experience. Steve Jobs was passionate and fearless about Apple so it grew that little bit quicker by taking risks and spending lots of time on the company. Some people say that if Steve didn't leave college that the Mac would never have some major traits, but I think he should have stayed to have more intelligence to maybe make just one more new thing. The company that ran Apple fired him. Steve made a successful company which completed his life long dream which for me is a big award.

I was surprised to know that Steve was still successful without a lot of college. How did he push though all his hardships? In the production of Apple what was going through your head? What happened to Steve's parents? I wouldn't want to be a child of Steve Jobs because the stress, responsibility and to meet the expectations to run a successful company will be too overwhelming. Through a lot of hardship if you think about how you can complete or avoid it, you can. When you are in stress sometimes if you think it through then it will come out. Others may not like to read this book because it is very long and maybe confusing. Yes I'm very happy to be doing Steve Jobs because I wanted to see how someone became successful, but maybe Bill Gates would have been better. I think Steve Jobs is a great modern role model because I know better what to do against hardship and life.