Stephen Manley

by Jordan from Georgia

Stephen by his plane and in his plane
Stephen by his plane and in his plane

My hero is my cousin, Stephen Manley. He is my hero because he is in the Air Force in Iraq. Stephen is 32 years old. He has lived in Japan, Oklahoma, and now Texas with his family. He has 2 children named Colman and Wyatt. I have known him my whole life. One interesting fact about him is that he flew the Dallas Cowgirls to and from the soldiers in Iraq. Stephen graduated from the Air Force Academy in Colorado. We love and miss him, especially me.

Stephen is my hero in many ways. He is always there for me when I have questions about life. I look up to him because he is leading a successful life. The main reason why he’s my hero is that he is protecting me and helping our country. Stephen is extremely important to me.

Stephen is both similar and different than the ancient Greeks. He is similar because he fights for our country. I think he is different because he doesn’t wear big bulky helmets like the gods. Whenever Stephen is on Skype I always try to call him because I take every minute with him I can. When I call him on Skype it’s usually 5:30am in Iraq and 9:00pm here. Stephen will always be my hero.