Stephenie Meyer

by Abby from DuBois

" There will never be another J.K Rowling .... I'm just happy being Stephenie Meyer."
Stephenie Meyer (examiner.com)
Stephenie Meyer (examiner.com)

A hero is someone who you admire. Do you have a hero? I honor Stephenie Meyer, for her brilliant book writing. I did research about her in “Biography Today.” I chose Stephenie Meyer because I enjoy her books.

Who knew living such a normal life could lead to such a great beginning. Stephenie Meyer was born on December 24, 1973. She was born in Hartford, Connecticut. She was the daughter of Stephen and Candy Morgan. In her late twenties she got involved with Christian Meyer. Later on they got married and had three sons, Gabe, Seth, and Eli.

Book Covers (bigdvdsale.co.uk)
Book Covers (bigdvdsale.co.uk)

Having an education can be the start of a hero. Stephenie attended Chaparral High School in Scottsdale, Arizona. Stephenie claims that it was a very uptight and fancy school. She quotes that “It’s the kind of place where every fall a few girls would come back to school with new noses.” After high school, Stephenie won a National Merit Scholarship and selected to go to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Stephenie says that college was an experience she will never forget. Stephenie went to college to become a lawyer, and came back as a book writer.

Having a career can be lots of work, but having a career that you like is no work at all. Stephenie Meyer enjoyed her job and liked working. When Stephenie first wanted to become a lawyer she thought it was a go, until she published her first book . Stephenie’s talented books came from all her dreams. Every night Stephenie dreamed about the same things, so she decided to write about them. Her sister encouraged her to write all of her books. She was a big help through everything.

Stephenie Meyer’s became important to the year 2010 with all her books. Stephenie wrote 4 books so far in her career. Writing the Twilight series she became extremely famous. For her first book, she received over one million dollars. Stephenie Meyer is still alive and we hope she makes more books in her future.