Stephenie Meyer

by Jessica from Tracy

Stephenie Meyer inspires me to write fictional stories. She has some brilliant books, her first was Twilight. Her genius writing helps me with writing a book I am now writing, and just reading her books gives me a little boost of self confidence.

My dream job is to become a writer. I wish to become a writer because of how much my favorite writers have changed my way of thinking about life and love. I may be obsessed with vampires but you can't blame me; the vampire books I've read are really good! I don't care how much it takes to fulfill my dream because Stephenie Meyer didn't know she was going to write books until she actually started typing away. I may reach troubles in my typing but I won't stop. Stephenie Meyer didn't stop.

I would like to thank the following authors for inspiring me in writing my book: Jerry Spinelli, Heather Brewer, P.C. and Christine Cast, and, most importantly, Stephanie Meyer. I am hoping to name my book Scarlet but I do not know yet; I'm only on the fourth chapter, page 41, but I do hope to see it in the book stores. Thank you, Stephenie!