Stephenie Meyer

by Courtney from Cordova

Stephenie Meyer (Stephenie Meyer wikipedia)

Have you heard of Stephenie Meyer? Have you ever read a book that interests you so much you hardly put it down? What is your favorite book? My hero is Stephenie Meyer and she is an author of the Twilight series. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona where it’s nice and warm and sunny outside. She was born nineteen seventy-three and still is alive today.

Stephenie Meyer has a Bachelor’s Degree in English and decided to become an author. Four of her books have come out but she has two others that won’t come out until this fall and the fall of 2009. These are the books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Midnight Sun and Breaking Dawn. She is writing a news series and the first book is called The Host.

She writes fascinating books on fantasy, romance and young adult fiction. She comes up with random things and puts them together into a story. She started writing her first book Twilight on June 2, 2003. Stephenie Meyer is planning to make a movie on Twilight and it comes out December 12, 2008.

Stephenie Meyer writes books that are hard to put down. She has good ideals for books and the thing is you want it to happen one way but it's totally different. If you love fantasy and romance then you would love this book because it's different and not what you would see or hear. Stephenie Meyer also wrote a boy's version so boys would want to read it and like it. The people are: Edward, Bella, Charlie, Mike, Billy, Jacob, Sam, and the Volterra group and some others.

Stephenie thinks of so many things and just knows how to figure things out. She has perseverance and kindness and tons of imagination. She is a wonderful person with tons of things on her hands. Stephenie Meyer has great work and she should keep writing series and books. Stephenie Meyer has to take time to write and she does write as much as she can whenever she can.

I finally picked up a book one day and soon I couldn’t put it down to do my chores and homework. I was finally glad I found a book that I was interested in. This was my first book that was hard for me to put down. I like fantasy because it just gets your mind thinking and there are so many conclusions but you only have one. These books are striking and get your attention like they just pop out and say "READ ME!"

Stephenie Meyer - What she does
Wikipedia - About her