Stephenie Meyer

by Rebecca C from DuBois

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you..."

In honor of Stephenie Meyer, I did research about this hero in “Biography Today.” I chose Stephenie because she wrote one of my favorite series of books. After the research, I was glad I did because I learned so much about her.

Who knew such a normal beginning would give world such a hero? When she was born her name was Stephenie Morgan. Her parent’s names are Stephen and Candy Morgan. She was born December 24, 1973. She was born in Hartford, Connecticut. Her husband’s name is Christiaan Pancho Meyer. Her kids' names are Seth, Eli, and Gabe. She is still alive.

The foundation of Heroism is education. She went to Chaparral High School, Brigham Young University.

Hard work contributes to heroism. She studied literature in college. She is famous for writing the Twilight series. She based her stories on her family, and where she lived.

Stephenie is important to mankind and changed the world. I think she changed the world because she got more teenage kids interested in reading.

not given. "Stephenie Meyers." biography today. Apr. 2010. 77-92.

no name. "goodreads." [Online] Available http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/941441.Stephenie_Meyer.