Stephenie Meyer

by Lara from Mississauga, Canada

She opened my passion to write...

Stephenie Meyer may just be an old boring writer to you, but to me, she's a hero, my hero. She opened up my passion to write and she is a person i can look up to and believe in. She encouraged me through her books, to keep on writing until i get better. I personally LOVE her books, and they all just keep me turning their pages.

You see, i'm not such a good writer like any other person could be. I'm not saying i don't like to write, i actually LOVE to write...i am writing right now aren't I?

Anyways, i haven't really been the best at writing lately. Al my friends read my stories and then say.."It's okay, now let's go play!" So that's a sign that they want to get out of this situation as fast as possible because they don't really like it. :s

So...when i read Stephenie Meyer's first book, i realized that she wasn't the best writer either, but when she started to write more and more, she realized that if she tried she would succeed.

That's what my daddy always tells me, "Never give up! If you don't succeed the first time, try again and never give up..." I love you daddy... :)