Samson

by Shelby from New Brunswick

Who said a dog can’t be a hero? I have a dog named Samson. He is my hero because he is always there for me. Do you know that a dog will not care what you look like or anything? He just wants to be loved.

My dog is a hero because he is always there for me. Some people think that Samson can not be hero but he can. What does he do to be my hero? He will come in to my room and make me happy. When I am up in my room crying he will come in my room and take my toys and shake them. He will then throw them all around my room and it is cute and very funny. When he does that it makes me stop crying. That is why Samson is my cute little hero.

My dog has a hero. Her name is Brianne. How is she his hero? I will tell you. One day Brianne and I were playing school. The dog came in because there was lots of noise so he wanted to know what was going on. When he came in he saw a tack on the floor. I think that he did not want anyone to step on it so he put it in his mouth. Brianne would have stepped on the tack if it were not for Samson.

Samson is a cute little dog that loves every one he sees. Who said a dog cannot be a hero?