Selena Quintanilla

by Vanessa from Albuquerque

In loving memory of Selena Quintanilla (www.googleimages.com)

My definition of a Hero is someone who is emotionally responsible and Open and Honest and my reason for picking this Hero is she’s someone who I can look up to and
If she was alive and I knew her I would be able to go up to her if I was in any kind of trouble and I also believe that she was the best Mexican American singer out their and that’s why I chose this person for my hero.

Selena was born April 16, 1971 and the place Selena was born was in Lake Jackson, Texas. What I admire about Selena is her singing and the three interesting facts. One is that she had 50,000 fans at her funeral and from 12,000 to 28,000 albums were sold per week. Also she was a parttime model / designer.

White roses were thrown at Selena's concerts.  (www.googleimages.com)
White roses were thrown at Selena's concerts. (www.googleimages.com)

Selena was the youngest singer at the time she was born and she was the best Mexican American singer and she also talked to kids about alcohol and drug abuse. And she was a Mexican Latina singer. She always had fans because her singing was so good and she would always sing Tejano music. Selena loved to draw, especially clothing, and she liked to eat double pepperoni pizza.

Selena Quintanilla - Selena Forever