Soldiers

by Andrew from Wisconsin

Every United States soldier is my hero because they inspire me to do what I do best. They inspire me because they are everyday heroes because they are fighting in a war this very moment to protect us. I think the reason why they are fighting is to protect us because they care about the safety of the public. That is the reason why they inspire me because when I am old enough I plan on doing the same thing that they are. They also inspire me because they work together and not alone. When a teammate is injured they try getting him/her back to camp or their base. They don't leave a soldier behind to die. They will try to save them. When there is a terrorist in America, they try to get them and see who sent them and then they will try to get the person who sent them. When there is a terrorist in America with a bomb then they will take action and try to get the bomb disarmed. When America needs help through a battle they have allies to help them. They are special because they are risking their life to keep us protected. They would rather die trying to save us and be a hero. It affects me because they would rather keep us safe. That is who a is hero to me.