Trinidad Castro

by Sabrina from Glenview

My Hero, Trinidad Castro
My Grandpa the Hero (By: Sabrina)
My Grandpa the Hero (By: Sabrina)

Hey, want to hear a little about a hero? Well guess who that hero is? My grandpa! He may not seem like a hero to you, but to me he is. He is a hero to me because he was in the war. He was in World War II and the Korean War. That’s why he is my hero.

First of all, when he was in World War 2 he was a hero. When he was in the Navy he served on a ship and he was in charge of the anti aircraft machine gun. His job was to protect the ship from airplane attacks. He was very brave to protect the ship.

Second of all, he was also a hero because he was in the Korean War. When he was in the Korean War he was in a troop. He went to go help South Korea and he fought against North Korea. China went to help North Korea. His job was to protect South Korea. He helped South Korea a lot in the Korean War.

Without a doubt, my grandpa is a hero because he was in World War 2 and the Korean War. Now he might not seem like a hero to you but no matter what he will always be a hero to me.

The MY HERO Gallery - For the original portrait of her grandfather and hero, Trinidad Castro... created by Sabrina herself.