Treasie Davis

by Caleissia from Gallatin

My hero is my mother Treasie Davis. And the reason why I choose her is because she has been there for me through everything. She is the main reason why I'm here today. I thank God every day that she is my mom. I love her so much and I'm thankful for what she has done for me.

One of the reasons why i choose her is because she gives great advice on things like how to ignore the drama at school and how to make good grades. When she tells me to ignore the drama it's hard because every day somehow my name always end up in stuff that i don't even know half of the time what it be about and i just ignore it. And the other one was how to make good grades in school. So far since my mother been telling me and helping me with my homework i have been making good grades.

The second main reason why i choose this lady is because she sets good examples for me. How she sets good examples? She always does things for her family, putting food on the table, working late nights. She has always been there for me and my brothers and sisters whenever we needed something, she was there when no one else was. She is always working late nights just to support her kids and doing great things for us.

The third reason why i choose Treasie Davis is she is a caring loving mother and understands her kids and listens to what we have to say. She understands me by telling me good things on what i need to do. When i tell her stuff she knows where I'm coming from. When i have been scared she been there right beside me to keep me safe. She understands me when i have problems with my boyfriend and listens to everything i gotta say and even thoough i might be wrong she explains to me why I'm wrong and how i need to fix things to make it right or better. Treasie has been there for my family more then anyone else has and i am proud of her and thankful that she is my mother. I love her more than anything in this world and would not trade her for anything in the world. I am thankful for everything she has done for me.