Tatiana Manaois

by Auriyana from Newark

Tatiana Manaois is an 18 year old teenage girl who got her fame from making covers on Youtube and collaborating with Vine famous people. She started off on Youtube covering "Cool Down" by Kolohe Kai. When she started she never thought that she would be where she is today. She made covers for fun and for the entertainment for her family. Her videos started to get more views and likes as she posted more videos. She decided that she wanted to take music seriously and try to make a career out of it. Tatiana went on her Vine account and recorded herself collaborating with Vine famous people to try to get them to notice her. It wasn't long before Avery Wilson was impressed by her amazing voice and "re-vined" her remake of his song. This recognition helped her gain more followers on her social media accounts, and made more people fall in love with her voice.

Tatiana covered many songs beautifully. Artists like Ed Sheeren inspired her to start writ ing her own music. Her first original song was "Break Me down." Her voice gave her the chance to perform on stage. She started to perform live at events such as Tahiti Fetes and at Newpark Mark mall. She not only covered songs on stage, but also sang her original songs as well. Tatiana began to love writing music and wrote a Christmas song called "Christmas With You" in 2011. She also made her first single in that same year called "I'm Here" which got 5 stars on iTunes and is a very touching song. In addition she entered in many singing contests such as the Chris Renee Singing Contest, and auditioned on the X Factor. Although she never made it through, it motivated her to continue with music and made her a better artist. Tatiana says, "It was a fun experience. It was really cool to have even gone and seen so many amazing people." On Youtube she continued to get more subscribers, more views, and likes. She continued to cover songs and started to make more original songs like "If We're Reckless (Stay Love)," "Mine," and "Last Time." These songs were great and made her progress in her music career.

Her many original songs gave her inspiration to start on her first album. With the help of Mac Mase, Zane Madelli, J Jayce, and Chris Howard who helped her have somewhere to record and featured on her album as well.On June 1, 2013, Tatiana released her very first album, "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain." This album includes new original songs like, "This Melody," "Understand," and "Find Me." The album also included songs she had previously released on her YouTube channel like, "If We're Reckless (Stay Love)," and "Last Time." Shortly after the album dropped, it started ti get a lot of publicity. There were two websites that posted her album for download, and they also wrote a great review on the album. Even after her album was out she still continued to cover songs on YouTube and Vine. Big time Viners started to recognize her and even covered some of her songs. She also continued to write new songs on YouTube like "Still In Love." On Vine she introduced a singing Vine that blew up. Everyone started calling it the "Distracted" video. The video got over one hundred thousand likes for its catchy tune and her beautiful voice. People started to get anxious for her to finish writing the rest of the song and post it on YouTube. Then on March 23, 2014 she finally uploaded the completed video, called "Helplessly." Today the video has over two million views and continues to grow. This song made her world renowned and her career was expanding.

Tatiana continues to make music. She also continued to grow fans who love her music. She decided that she needed to create a name for her fans. Tatiana came up with "Timers: Ma Now Is the Time." She also released "merch" or herself. She has shirts, watches, and she also sells written song lyrics on her website. Tatiana also continued to do small shows and even featured on songs with Mac Mase, Justin Bieber, and Cody Simpson. In addition she wrote more songs like "Beauty Sings." Later, per "Timers," she recorded "Helplessly" in the studio and released it on iTunes for her fans to download along with "Beauty Sings" It wasn't long before both her songs were one of the top 10 songs on the "Singer/Songwriter" genre. She continued to write songs for Christmas and covered more songs. Then she announced that she was in the process of writing her second album. She started giving teasers to her new album. Then on March 6, 2015, her newest album "Lovely" dropped and immediately everyone fell in love. After a week after the album was released, her album was number nine on the "Singer/Songwriter" genre.AGAIN! At the same time her album dropped she came out with a "surprise" for her "Timers" that she had been working on for a while. On March 5, 2015 she announced the release of her music video for her song "Helplessly." Everyone was so excited, and can't wait for what she has to offer next.

Tatiana Manaois is my hero because she is very inspiring. She motivates not only me, but so many others to continue to pursue their dreams. She had so many reasons to give up and stop doing music, but she didn't. Everything she went through made her a better artist and a better person. People look up to her and see her as an amazing person. Tatiana is a perfect representation of someone who never gives up on their goals and makes something out of themselves.