Ty Pennington

by Teeq from San Diego

Ty Pennington
Ty Pennington

“A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"(brainyquote.com). Ty Pennington qualifies as a hero do to his charitable and him being caring to others. Ty Pennington is now a familiar face to the world, but he wasn’t always known for the person he is today. Ty tries his best in everything he does, he is a caring and loving man. Ty didn’t have both his parents growing up but that didn’t stop him. He is a successful man; he accomplished a lot of things on his own. Ty Pennington is a hero, he works hard and never gives up.

looking up
looking up

Ty Pennington was born October 19, 1965 he was raised in Marietta, Georgia. As a young boy he was diagnosed with ADHD. His mother and father divorced when he and his brother were very young. After the divorce was final, Ty`s mother wanted nothing to do with him or his older brother, so their father took full custody of the kids. Ty and his brother longed for their mother, but after a while they just stopped thinking about her, they knew that she wasn’t going to come back. Even though it hurt them to realize that their mother was not going to return, they had to deal with it. His interest in home improvement started when he and several neighbored friends built a three story tree house that Ty designed. He was only 12 years old when he designed that, talk about impressive. From there he began teaching himself about carpentry and home improvement. He attended Sprayberry High School and for college he went to Kennesaw State University. He soon received his undergraduate degree in graphic design. During his final semester, Pennington was approached by a modeling scout. He traveled the world and landed print jobs for J crew, Swatch, and Sprite. Ty appeared in television sports for Diet Coke, Levi`s, Macy's, and Bayer. His job as a model took him places around the world. Ty Pennington had a bit of a rough childhood but he made something of himself and he is living just fine.

blue shirt
blue shirt

Ty Pennington is a caring person, he helps others when they need to be helped. “The one thing about our show is some pretty incredible things can happen when people come together and help people in need"(thinkexist.com/quotes/ty_pennington). This quote shows that Ty is willing to help anybody in need. His crew members are at a helping hand too. Ty Pennington is a host of a show called Extreme Home Make Makeover Edition. How this shows works is that Ty Pennington looks for a deserving family. Meaning he looks for a family that needs help, a family whose house is ruined. “Our show proves that some pretty incredible things can happen when people come together.”(abc.go.com/shows/extreme-makeover-home-edition/about-the-show). When Ty Pennington and his crew works on building a house the whole community gets involved in raising money in building the house together. While Ty and his crew are building the house the family is away on a vacation. Ty Pennington pays for them to go somewhere as a family and relax. This shows how caring he really is. He wants to help out families that really need a new home. Ty doesn’t have to do this, this is his choice; he wants to better the world one step at a time.

"You’ll see dingy kitchens get completely tricked out, spa-inspired bathrooms built where icky ones once were, and Olympic sized swimming pools installed in what were once shabby overgrown yards. It's stuff we know you’d want at your own pad and then some. And Ty and his crew do it from the ground up, adding five star luxuries and the occasional theme park attraction. From the moment he gives his “Good Morning” wakeup call, Ty is bent on bringing neighbors together, one environmentally-friendly brick at a time. It’s a race against time on a project that would normally span several months, involving a team of designers, contractors and hundreds of workers who all have just seven days to totally rebuild an entire house!"

Giving a hand
Giving a hand

Ty Pennington is also a charitable person, he gives to others and he doesn’t expect anything back.” It's about the joy of doing things for others"(www.typenningtonstyle.com). This quote is showing that he doesn’t care about how much it cost to build a house or how much time it takes. He just likes seeing the smile on the family's face knowing that he made a difference. He contributes in Make Wish Foundation, and Make Teens Wishes come true. He wants the world to be a happy place. Even though there are problems in the world Ty Pennington is a making a difference each time he changes someone’s life.

Ty Pennington qualifies as a hero due his caring for others and how he is so charitable. He is a man who doesn’t give up and he is always helping someone. Ty Pennington is a true hero now and forever. Ty Pennington is a great person, he works really hard in what he does. He does what is right. He is all about giving and helping someone out. He never gives up. A hero is a man that does what he can. Ty Pennington does what he can, and he strives for the best for everybody. Even though he had a little bit of a rough childhood, he didn’t let that stop him at being the best that he could be. He reaches for the highest star and he takes each day at a time so that he catches that star. Ty Pennington is an everyday hero, and he will always be one.

Ty Pennington - Extreme Makeover, Home Edition