Ty Pennington

by Leslie from Franklin

Do you have a hero? When i think of a hero, I think of someone that i would look up to or would want myself to be like. My hero is exactly that. His name is Ty Pennington. If you don't know who he is, he is the main guy you see on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. There are many reasons that i would say why he is my hero.

Second, just the way that he hardly even knows these people that he goes out and helps. He just takes that time and goes and helps them. He makes the life of these people better and easier now that they have a safe house for them and their family. And gives these people a better house to do the things that they do to help their community out of. He goes from helping people, that in their community are looked at as a hero, and he comes to help them out and becomes their hero.

Third, is the way that he does all this work and never asks for something back from the work that he does and never takes anything for granted. He might get paid a lot of money to do the things that he does but he probably gets more joy out of helping the people than he does the money he receives. Probably the smile that he gets from the people after they have seen their home probably makes Ty feel good.

Ty is my hero because he takes the time to work on the project of building someone a new house, also how he hardly knows the people that he builds for. Also Ty is my hero because the way he does these things without anything in return. Ty is my hero because he puts the people he helps before him and helps the family so that they can have a better life.