Theodore Roosevelt

by Jason from Arcadia

Theodore Roosevelt was a true hero. I recently have learned about his life, heroic deeds, and have had some thoughts that have really helped my brain work. I hope you’ll enjoy learning about my hero.

Theodore Roosevelt had an adventurous life. He was born in New York, in 1858 and his wife died in 1884. Two years later he remarried to a girl called Edith and he went into politics. When he was a kid he had asthma and was nearsighted. He was William McKinley’s vice president. Sadly he died at the age of 60 and had 6 kids.

There are many heroic deeds that Mr. Roosevelt accomplished. He took care of the environment. Roosevelt also created pavement into parkland. He made 150 national forests, 5 national parks, and 18 national monuments.

Learning about Theodore Roosevelt has made me think that he was a great person. He makes me feel like I should take care of the environment.

A great hero to learn about is Theodore Roosevelt. His life and heroic deeds have provoked some great thoughts in me. He is my hero.