Theodore Roosevelt

by Brian from Arcadia

Theodore Roosevelt is a true hero. I recently have learned about his life, heroic deeds, and have had some thoughts that really made my brain work. I hope you enjoy learning about my hero.

Theodore Roosevelt had an adventurous life. He was born October 27, 1858 in New York. Theodore had asthma and he was near-sighted. At the age of 60 he died. He died on January 6, 1919 in Oyster Bay, New York.

There are many heroic deeds he accomplished. A heroic deed he did was that he did a daring charge with his “Rough Riders” at San Juan Hill. Another heroic deed he did was that he started national parks. People were building houses everywhere so Theodore made special places that had to be protected.

Learning about Theodore Roosevelt has made me think. I thought that Theodore was one of the best heroes in life and, in my opinion, one of the best presidents. I also thought that he was the one of the bravest for his daring charges.

A great hero to know about is Theodore Roosevelt. His life and heroic deeds have provoked some great thoughts in me. He is my hero.