Tom Brady

by Andrew from Corpus Christi

Bing.com ()
Bing.com ()

Tom Brady is an amazing football player. He is always on top of all of his team's work and progress. He is never afraid of anyone, no matter how big or small. He is a great inspiration for people who are very brave.

Tom Brady was born on August 3,1977. He was drafted into the NFL in 2000 in the sixth round. He was the NFL MVP in 2007 & 2010. He took the New England Patriots to the Superbowl 5 times! He is one of the only quarterbacks to ever do that.

Tom Brady has never given up. No matter how hard the task was. He would always finish with all of his strength. All of his hard work paid off. He is the quarterback of a very popular NFL team. He teaches us to never quit and to always finish strong and hard.

He inspired lots of people to take that one extra step to try harder. He also inspired quite a few people to try playing football. Tom Brady is a very great person and an amazing inspiration to many people. There aren't that many great quarterbacks as good as Tom Brady.