Travis Pastrana

by Halez from Yucaipa

hi
WOW......... (Googe Images)
WOW......... (Googe Images)

My hero is Travis Pastrana. He should be considered a hero because if he falls off his motorcycle, he gets right up and gets on it again. Also, he has broken almost every bone in his body at least once, and he still competes in races. Travis is famous for two reasons; his career as a pro motocross rider, and he is part of the Nitro Circus. The Nitro Circus is a film series and a television show where a group of friends do stunts and attempted stunts that result in pain. Travis's role model is Evel Knevel.

Interesting (Google Images)
Interesting (Google Images)

Travis Alan Pastrana was born on October 8, 1983 in Annapolis, Maryland. But he isn't a little kid any more. Now he is a 25 year-old Motocross rider and a rally car driver.

If you have seen what Travis Pastrana does and how he loves doing it so much that even when he gets a serious injury, he goes right back to his motorcycle when he recovers. Like I said, he has broken every bone in his body at least once. He gives that much back to what he loves.OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis is fierce in his competitions. The only person to ever beat him is Nate Adams. Travis won the first ever MotoX at the Xgames. In 2003 he won a medal for rally car driving, which is sort of like Nascar, but it's freestyle on dirt.

Now you know why Travis Pastrana is my hero. Bye. PINK TRICYCLE BACKFLIP!!!!!!!Travis Pastrana flipped a pink tricycle on Bob's Mega Ramp!!!!!!! LOL!!!