Tigger

by Jocelyn from Wheeling

Tigger (Created using PowerPoint)
Tigger (Created using PowerPoint)

My hero is my cat Tigger. He is my hero because when I am depressed, he cheers me up. He makes me feel better when I am sick. He loves me and I love him. Every day, when I come home from school, he always comes to me and I pet him.

Tigger came from the shelter. We got him when I was four years old. My parents went to the shelter, while I was at my grandparents’ house. I didn’t know that my parents were going to get me a cat, but I always wanted one. My parents said that Tigger was all alone in a cage so they felt bad for him and decided to get him. Tigger is orange with some spots and many stripes. He was born in October at Wheeling, West Virginia.

Tigger is a very sweet cat. He always comes to me. He lets me pet him and plays with his toys with me. His favorite toy is his strawberry. He chases me around for fun sometimes. I like to hold him in my arms. He sleeps with me in my bed sometimes, too. He always loves me, and he likes to play games sometimes. I love him and he loves me. He is truly very sweet cat. He always thinks of me and I always think of him. He is a very wonderful cat. I don’t know what my life would be like without him.