Tracy Mcgrady (T-Mac)

by Ali M. from Dearborn

My hero is Tracy McGrady, also known as T-Mac. He is my hero because of how he plays and dunks. He inspires me to be like him. So for me to be like him I have to exercise, train, practice, practice, and practice. When I grow up I want to be like him.

Thanks to public television I now know how well T-Mac performs in a game and see the good moves he does when he plays. T-Mac's signature move is an off the backboard dunk. T-Mac is known for his cool dunks. The move that I love the most is when T-Mac does a 360 windmill dunk. Tracy Mcgrady has AIR which means he can stay in the air when he jumps in the air. He should go to a dunk contest because he is a great dunker; he can even do it under the leg if he wants to. I think T-Mac should do the honey dip move or at least behind the back because he is that good.

T-Mac is also a good three-point shooter. In one of his games he was 'on fire'. He made 13 points in 45 seconds. That is unbelievable! No one that I know of has ever made that many points in 45 seconds. These are the words I will always remember T-Mac saying: “Impossible is Nothing.”